This legal information is subject to modification at any time, without prior notice. The user is therefore encouraged to review it regularly.
1. SITE IDENTIFICATION
- Website address: http://www.dickson-eshop.com
- Publisher: DICKSON-CONSTANT, SAS [French limited-liability corporation] with capital of €12,640,000 - Metropolitan community of Lille business registration no. 381 347 97
- Address: 10 rue des Châteaux, ZI La Pilaterie - 59290 Wasquehal – France
- Tel. +33 (0)3 20 45 59 59
- Publication director: Eugène DELEPLANQUE - Tel. +33 (0)3 20 45 59 59
- Editor: Sarah KHITER-MOROUCHE – email@example.com
- Webmaster: Sarah KHITER-MOROUCHE – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site design/implementation: Dickson-Constant / DATASOLUTION
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SITE
The DICKSON-CONSTANT site http://www.dickson-eshop.com is hereinafter referred to as “the Site”.
The Internet user browsing the Site is hereinafter referred to as “the User”.
It is accessible at all times, with the exception of cases of force majeure, IT difficulties, difficulties related to telecommunications networks or technical difficulties.
DICKSON-CONSTANT may interrupt access to the Site for maintenance purposes and shall try to give Users prior notice of the dates and times of such maintenance.
For the best experience on the Site, the User is advised to use new or recently purchased equipment and an updated next-generation browser.